While it is frequently used for cooking, many cultures have revered Rosemary for its aid in healthy digestion, energizing scent, and scalp massaging benefits.
2 in stock
Rosemary is an aromatic, evergreen shrub whose leaves are frequently used to flavor foods such as stuffings, pork, roast lamb, chicken, and turkey. Along with its culinary applications, Rosemary oil has many benefits. Rosemary essential oil supports healthy digestion and internal organ function when ingested.* Long revered by experts, Rosemary was considered sacred by the ancient Greek, Roman, Egyptian, and Hebrew cultures. Rosemary oil’s herbaceous and energizing scent is frequently used in aromatherapy. Taken internally, it helps to reduce nervous tension and occasional fatigue.*
- Supports healthy digestion when consumed*
- Internal use may help support healthy respiratory function*
- When taken internally, it may help to reduce nervous tension and occasional fatigue*
- Diffuse Rosemary oil to create an atmosphere conducive to studying.
- Take internally to help reduce nervous tension and occasional fatigue.*
- Add 1–2 drops of Rosemary essential oil to meats and favorite entrées for flavoring and to support healthy digestion.*
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with a carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity. See additional cautions below.
This oil is Kosher certified.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. Consult your physician if you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.